adidas Men’s Ultra Boost Trainers Multicolor Size: – These ARE NOT SS16, they are SS15
This is the best running shoe i have used in years. The boost sole just keeps on giving back. The shoes are not the lightest around but superior comfort more than makes up for that. I have had 3 pairs of these and will just keep on wearing them.
I just ordered the wrong size. If you are a size 9 in adidas originals then make sure you order a size 10 in anything adidas performance. All my originals are 9s and footy boots etc are 10s. Shame i had to send them back.
Great shoes, feel slightly different to run in. I would recommend try a pair on first.
- Very comfy but sole durability lets it down
- Top Product Just ordered wrong size
- Comfy and stylish, however I prefer the previous boost
Amazingly comfortable product.
Possibly the best trainers i have ever ran inso comfortable and endless energy as it says in there slogan.
Features of adidas Men’s Ultra Boost Trainers Multicolor Size:
- Engineered Mesh Upper – Incorporating differentiating level of thickness to deliver precision support and adaptability whilst being highly breathable.
- Primeknit Upper – Stretchable construction around the midfoot that adapts to the foot’s natural expansion and helps reduce irritation.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Manmade
- Sole: Gum Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Heel Type: Flat
- Material Composition: tessuti sintetici
- Shoe Width: normale
- Featherweight Sockliner – Adapts to the foot for customised fit and feel.
- Re-designed Heel – Comfortably cradles the foot and adjusts to the Achilles tendon’s natural movements.
- External Heel Counter – Supports and stabilises the foot through every stride for performance comfort.
Perfect for long distance road running.
Cheapest i’ve seen these trainers.
Very comfortable and suits my running style. The upper sole seems quite robust but the big downside of these is the durability of the sole. I have covered 220 miles in the last 4 weeks and the black bit of the sole is nearly down to the white foam layer already. I just wish adidas would make there soles more durable, but somehow retain the light-weight nature of these shoes. Despite this, the shoes and i do get on so i just have to take the durabilityissue and high cost on the chin.
A very comfortable shoe, fit as your true size.
Best running shoe on the market for a neutral runner.
The ultimate walking/running shoe. Comfyest shoe i’ve ever worn.
Comfy and stylish,however i prefer the previous boost,my times have not benefited from the latest shoes as they did from the previous version.
Revelation to me how well cushioned they are, and how comfortable. Went 20 miles in them on sunday and can still feel the ‘boost’ effect. However, i bought these on the basis that they are the latest adidas ultra boost and they are not. If you look on other sites the ss16 versions don’t come in this colour, and the box i got these in specifically says ss15. They’re last year’s version, so fine if you want to buy them on that basis, there isn’t that much of a difference i don’t think. But don’t buy them thinking you’ve found a good deal for the latest version of the shoes as i did.
Brilliant daps wish i could afford more pairs .