Asics FuzeX Men’s Running Shoes – These are gym shoes, NOT running shoes
Just amazing, astounding service, asics is the greatest manufacturer for sport.
These have been marketed as running shoes, and think me, they are not running shoes. They don’t have wherever near the degree of cushioning and shock absorption needed to functionality as running/jogging shoes. The very first time i worn them they definitely murdered my ankles and knees. Having said that, they are perfect for the health club, and also for pace walking. But i kinda resent the fact they are not what they had been advertised to do so i propose the seller considers this in future.
Just purchased these as i wanted new trainers for operate. I’m on my ft all day as a nurse so needed arch assistance and convenience- the gel in these are first rate particularly when walking and there is also some bounce in the shoe. Hopefully the arch guidance will enable with sore toes, my to start with thirteen hour shift tonight in these so will update before long.
- Very nice trainer
- These are gym shoes, NOT running shoes
Features of Asics FuzeX Men’s Running Shoes (T639N)
- Versatile and polished, the fuzeXTM shoe provides optimal cushioning with a contemporary appeal.
- Introducing ASICS newest midsole technology, our proprietary fuzeGELTM Midsole is a fusion of GEL® property and foam for the ultimate rearfoot shock absorption that transfers to the forefoot during take off.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Textile
- Sole: Gum Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Heel Height: 9 millimetres
- Heel Type: Flat
- Material Composition: Synthetic
- This exciting addition offers a unique ride with full ground contact and a quick responsiveness to keep you moving.
- Weight: 10.4. Heel Height: 20mm. Forefoot Height: 12mm.