ASICS GEL-FOUNDATION 11 Running Shoes – great colour and feel good
Great coach, light and supportive.
I had a pair of these four several years ago and even though i hadn’t applied them substantially given that stopping running three a long time ago i was moderately pleased with the fit supplied the far more rigid come to feel of a new shoe. Nonetheless the lace are some 100cm shorter and are for that reason difficult to tie. I have hopes of starting off running once more, and hope i do not have to endlessly retie my laces.
Great shoes at a realistic selling price.
- 2nd set and love them
- and shoes fit fine. So if if you are looking for one
- Why the short laces
Decided on for the 2e broader in good shape, and shoes in shape fine. So if if you are wanting for just one of the broader fitting form of trainers – these are a fantastic solution.
Acquired these, my 3rd pair idiscovered them a pair of many years ago and keep on to use them as hey are broad and can accommodate my orthotics.
Features of ASICS GEL-FOUNDATION 11 Running Shoes (2E Width)
- *** UPDATED *** Guidance Line – Vertical flex groove in the sole running from heel to toe which encourages a more efficient running style.
- *** NEW *** Solyte Plus Midsole – Making the shoe significantly lighter than previous models while offering the same firm support.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Material Composition: Upper: synthetic
- *** UPDATED *** New Lightweight Upper Design – For better breathability and lightweight comfort fell when running.
- DuoMax Support System – A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- Personal Heel Fit – 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete’s heel, creating a personalised fit.
These running shoes are suitable for those people who are a bit flat-footed and call for a bit much more aid in their running shoes. This is my next pair of this type, the previously established i ran into holes (pretty much) with no any issues in any respect. They in shape generously with no staying way too unfastened and are properly ventilated. I would warning that if you are predisposed to running in the rain, you can hope to get soggy socks, as the vents that operate in the course of also have a habit of allowing humidity get in very easily.
I have extensive ft, and these in shape splendidly.