Asics Gel-Foundation 12 – Good shoes for overpronation, but doesn’t compare to Mizuno Paradox
I bought these joggers as they are the only joggers for severe overpronation by asics. Compared to mizuno paradox, which are my favorite model for overpronation, these have slightly less support, but they are still good joggers for overpronation. They are slightly wide, even in normal width, which i am not so thrilled about having slim feet, but they have a good amount of depth to accommodate extra insoles, which is difficult in most other asics joggers and causes heel slippage. I general, you need to go up 1/2 size in asics, compared to for example nike and mizuno, which can be good to know.
Comfortable and offer good support.
Had to return as were too big for me. Also didn’t find there was much support so had to look elsewhere.
- Good shoes for overpronation, but doesn’t compare to Mizuno Paradox
- Had to return as were too big for me.
- Good support for the larger person!
Perfect fit and comfortable to run in.
Features of Asics Gel-Foundation 12, Men’s Running Shoes
- Engineered mesh upper – For a breathable and supportive fit.
- ComforDry Sockliner – Provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Material Composition: Synthetic
- Shoe Width: D
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System – Next generation DuoMax system provides greater comfort and enhances gait efficiency.
- SpEVA midsole material – Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- SpEVA 55 Lasting – Takes on a new role as a lasting technology for enhanced cushioning and comfort