Asics Men’s T407N 2191 Running Shoes Multicolour Size: – If you want to run faster
Having had a pair of nike lunarglide+ 3s beforehand these took a bit of adjustment, but i like them. Positives:- exceedingly light. – more solid than you’d think they’d be for such a light shoe. Negatives- did cut in to my right heel for a while (they’ve loosened up now)- the tread can hoover up stones (stick to just the roads – stony pathways are a bad idea)my nikes lasted for 900+ miles. These are really good shoes, but i suspect they won’t last as long. They are amazingly light though – great for races (i’ve gone up to half-marathon distance).
Perfect shoes for fast workout. I weigh 70 kg and it’s a bit just for my weigh so i will not recommend for person above 75kg (could give issues on knee because of the size of the sole). I also will not take them for more than 10 miles.
Great for running, very light on feet and comfortable. Would recommend asics all the time, will deffo buy another pair when needed.
- Took a bit of adjustment.
- Great for running
- If you want to run faster
Good quality , awsome colours , high confortable , but expensive. For quality you must pay , unfornately , the price.
Great fit, great looking and delivered promptly.
Features of Asics Men’s T407N 2191 Running Shoes Multicolour Size:
- Rearfoot GEL – ASICS trademark cushioning system which absorbs impact force superbly, dampening shock in the initial heelstrike and allowing for a smooth transition through the step, greatly increasing comfort and performance and reducing the risk of injury.
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) – For a more improved natural running gait, the individual parts of the shoe work together efficiently, gifting a more comfortable, guided step.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Manmade
- Sole: Gum Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Heel Type: Flat
- Shoe Width: D
- DuoMax Support System – A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- Magic Sole – Vented sole which minimises weight and maximises breathability.
- 3M Reflective – Reflective components have been added to increase your visibility in low light conditions.
Fantastic lightweight racing shoesfit a little narrow in the toe area but not too bad as i have wide feet. They just beg you to run faster. Not sure how long the tread will last though.
Excellent – helps get some great times on strava.
I’ve always used asics trainers as i find the style fits my narrow feet. These are no different and are ideal for racing.