Brooks Ghost 7 – great running performance, light and comfortable
Good so far, haven’t had any problems as yet.
These are just as good if not better, like running on air. Got themm at a good price too. Ive been out 5-6 runs no issues.
But got half a size bigger than your normal shoe.
- Confortable for a wider foot
- great running performance, light and comfortable
- Happy running ahead
And got it at the right price .
Good fit but firmer than expected.
Features of Brooks Ghost 7, Men’s Training Shoes
- Adaptable MoGo DNA Midsole – Provides custom cushioning for a plush contact and smooth transition from heel to toe.
- Full-Length S-257 Cushion – Specifically designed insole which offers enhanced step-in comfort.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Mesh
- Closure: Speed-Laces
- Material Composition: Textil
- Heel and midfoot Segmented Crash Pad – An improved version which allows for more lateral release and a smoother laydown and transition.
- Nu Foam – The foam located in the tongue and collar is now more durable, and retains its shape over a longer period of time, offering greater comfort and a better fit for longer.
- HPR (High Performance Rubber) Plus – An abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that has higher durability and wears longer.
Great trainer – very good support.
Great trainers – i’ve had several pairs of these – fit as expected- great value/fast delivery.
A comfortable road shoe, and fit well on my wider front foot area. Have bought another identical pair. I have found that brooks shoes do tend to wear out quickly near the front where the shoe bends for the toes, which splits the fabric. However, with the small split that grows the shoes are still wearable and perform fine. I used these on a 100 mile race that also involved some hills as well as lots of road. [apocalypse, church stretton, 2015. ]
I’ve tried many different brands over the years, but brooks work best for me, and i think these ghost 7’s are lovely to run in.