Inov-8 Men’s F-Lite 195 – Light weight comfortable trainers.
Very snug fit compared to the f-lite 240 which i also own. However, they may loosen up with wear. Description fails to state that they are more suitable for someone with a narrower foot, although there is a tag stating this attached to the shoe.
Great fitting shoe with appropriate levels of support and width for the toes to spread. However, i was very disappointed with how weak the mesh material at the toes is. My toes bust through them after little wear. Great shoe if only the mesh was stronger.
Liked them but they were too long so had to return. I had a standard fit size 12 which were wider – not so good for me – but the right length. I kept those ones instead as the precision fit were too long (despite both being size 12).
- Great fitting shoe with appropriate levels of support and width
- Liked them but they were too long so had to
- Would definitely recommend!
Good for the effect of running bear foot.
Features of Inov-8 Men’s F-Lite 195 (P) Running Shoe
- Lightweight with a 3mm dop, the 195 is for athletes developing a strong, natural style and seeking increased proprioception
- Rope-Tec reinforcements deliver burn protection on rope climbs
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Sole: Gum Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Heel Height: 9 millimetres
- Material Composition: Synthetic
- The sticky rubber outsole ensures outstanding grip and stability when smashing funtional fitness workouts in training or competition
- Choose from precision or standard fit models
- Weighs only 7 ounces
Really happy, bought previously and will buy again.
Good light weight shoes great for a range of terrain.