Inov8 Inov-8 Roclite 282 Gore-Tex Trail Running Shoes – Exceeded expectations!
Wore these shoes for a 35 mile challenge in wales. I was not unhappy, they are tremendous light-weight and thoroughly gortex :).
I acquired a pair of these about 18mths in the past and wore them on the spine challenger. Very easily the very best trail running/walking footwear i have ever experienced. Will be obtaining a new pair in prep for my upcoming trails problem.
Wore these for the national 3 peaks obstacle getting barely worn them in. Great in the health club as well when accomplishing points like squating. Really don’t normally create opinions but these exceeded my expectations. Will likely obtain a back-up pair.
- Exceeded expectations!
- for my husband and he thinks they are the best things ever
- Delivery was excellent. Would definitely buy them again
These are wonderful, really comfy and my ft are dry even in the snow and they are awesome.
Bought these for my husband or wife. Would surely get them once more.
Features of Inov-8 Roclite 282 Gore-Tex Trail Running Shoes (Standard Fit) – 8.5
- Fascia Band – Replicates the plantar fascia ligament to increase propulsion efficiency and reduce fatigue in the foot.
- Standard Fit – A wider toe box allows the toes to splay. Perfect for the forefoot striker, athletes with a wider foot and when lifting weights.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Shoe Width: D
- Sticky Rubber Outsole Compound – Specifically developed using rock climbing rubber technology to optimise grip in wet conditions.
- 3 Arrow SHOC-ZONETM – Superb cushioning with a lower than average differential.
- 6mm Footbed – Accommodates a lower ride and more efficient range of motion.
Purchased these for my partner and he thinks they are the ideal items ever,the match is terrific and comfortable to dress in every day.