Inov8 Terraclaw 250 Trail Running Shoes – Top product top company top service
Fantastic all round running shoe for all terrains. I do a mixture of trail and road running any thing from 6 miles – twenty + miles a day.
These shoes have a wonderful grip. Worn for 1st time right now on a muddy trail as opposed to my mudclaw or sportiva trail which i have worn all year and the traction is pretty noticable on the actual similar terrain. Lovely and gentle which is a further cause why i favour the inov8 variety.
I am on my third pair of these and simply cannot charge the, really ample. . A great deal of home for permitting toes to swell through prolonged distances and tremendous relaxed.
- Top product top company top service
- Perfect product top seller!
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you t.
Top rated excellent as anticipated from inov8 items. Excellent provider from sportshoes direct as perfectly.
Features of Inov8 Terraclaw 250 Trail Running Shoes
- Durable Breathability – Breathable mesh upper that allows air to permeate within the shoe, creating a cooler, drier more comfortable fit over the miles.
- Met-Cradle – Supports and secures the midfoot through the gait cycle, whilst accommodating for a more natural motion.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Sole: Synthetic
- Closure: lace-up
- Material Composition: Synthetic
- Shoe Width: D
- X-Lock Overlay – Welded overlay that keeps the foot in place and allows the toes to splay for added comfort on long runs.
- Tongue Lock – Diagonally sewn lace lock keeps the tongue in place for friction free running.
- Protective Toe Cap – Protects the toes from the trail.