Merrell Men’s All Out Charge Trail Running Shoe – But they are excellent shoes. I love running on hard rails with
I would have considered giving these more stars had it not been for the fact that one of the reflective strips on the side of the shoe decided to start detaching itself the second time i wore them, a little quality control problem for merrell i think, had i paid the full retail price for these i would have been very annoyed but as they were discounted i can live with the issue. Running wise these are great, just what you would expect from merrell and now its a case of seeing how long the soles last before i decide what to buy next, the jury is out on wherever i go for these again depending on wherever i encounter any further quality control issues.
Holds foot really well while outdoor training (british military fitness).
After the first use there was a slight take-off of the side coating of one of the shoes. But they are excellent shoes. I love running on hard rails with them. Excellent cushioning and good grip.
- Good for running, but Merrel seem to have a quality control problem
- But they are excellent shoes. I love running on hard rails with
Better than my expectations and comfort is excellent.
Features of Merrell Men’s All Out Charge Trail Running Shoe
- Mesh and synthetic upper
- Reflective details for increased visibility in low light
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Mesh
- Sole: Synthetic
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Heel Height: 9 millimetres
- Heel Type: Flat
- Material Composition: Synthetic
- Removable footbed
- Hyperwrap 360 degrees fit system locks the foot in place to enhance natural stability and agility
- 6mm drop / 12mm heel cush / 27mm heel stack height