Mizuno Men’s Wave Rider 19 Running Shoes –
Features of Mizuno Men’s Wave Rider 19 Running Shoes, Blue, 6
- U4iC – A lightweight midsole compound delivers effective cushioning through a format that is 30% lighter than the previous AP+ midsole technology.
- Mizuno Wave – Provides cushioning by dispersing impact forces across a larger surface area. Stability is afforded by differing constructions of the lateral and medial sections of the outsole, whereby midsole compression is resisted in high pressure areas, namely, the medial side. This dynamic method of managing overpronation is far less intrusive than traditional medial posts.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Mesh
- Sole: Gum Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Material Composition: Textil
- Shoe Width: Regular
- SR Touch – A finer density cushioning compound in the heel absorbs impact stress better than previous technologies.
- Mizuno Intercool – An innovative, full-length ventilation system delivers outstanding breathability and comfort.
- Smooth Ride Engineering – Smoothride components have been added to maximise the energy transition from heel to forefoot, encouraging a smoother step and improved performance.