Mizuno Wave Mujin – Top quality – recommended
Lightweight, good grip, very good running shoes.
Another top quality pair of mizunos, with absolutely excellent build quality. Yesterday i ran a 7 mile trail in derbyshire (with a couple of road transitions) and the shoes performed perfectly. Great traction with just enough cushioning on the road. The fit is nice and snug, with a good amount of room in the toe box. For the money, i don’t think there’s a better trail shoe out there.
Great trail shoe, fit is great too. Slightly heavy and feels a bit bulky,but this is my very first trail shoe cause i am use to road running. But i am very happy with the shoe. Looking forward to doing some good miles in the weeks to come.
- Top quality – recommended
- Trail shoe first
- GOOD GRIP, VERY GOOD RUNNING
Features of Mizuno Wave Mujin, Men’s Running Shoes
- Forefoot Cross Straps – Reduce slippage and offer a more precise fit.
- XtaticRide – Xtatic lugs and Xtatic groove adapt to their surroundings and work harmoniously with the body to deliver a secure, stable ride.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Textile
- Sole: Gum Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Shoe Width: Normal
- X Lugs – Positioned on the outsole to deliver superb multi-directional grip without adding unnecessary weight.
- Dynamotion Fit – Through extensive research, Mizuno have discovered that traditional footwear distorts in the collar and heel during the gait cycle, resulting in heel slippage and a poor fit. This technology relieves the stress the foot naturally places on footwear, thereby eliminating discomfort for a perfect fit.
- Mizuno Wave Technology – The Wave plate provides consistent cushioning by dispersing the force of impact across a larger surface area.