Mizuno Wave Paradox 2 –
Features of Mizuno Wave Paradox 2, Men’s Running Shoes
- Double Fan Wave – Full length double fan wave controls overpronation by engaging Wave plate earlier.
- SMOOTHRIDE – Analysis of forefoot transition shows that for the smoothest, most efficient ride runners require shoes that flex easily at first and then become less flexible for an energy efficient toe off
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Mesh
- Sole: Gum Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Material Composition: Textil
- Mizuno Intercool – Keep your feet cool and dry at all times by incorporating full length ventilation system in the sole which removes heat and humidity.
- AIRmesh – For lightweight breathability keeping your foot from sweating and over-heating.
- X-10 – Provides the most durable carbonrubber from Mizuno that alllows for longer wear in high impact areas and provides more traction at heel strike.