Mizuno Wave Paradox Running Shoes – A significant Step Up from Brooks Beast
Product as described by seller.
Yes, as a significant over pronator, i had my doubts that anything could match the brooks beast for support, but that’s exactly what the paradox does, but for less than a third of the weight. Knocked 15 mins of my personal best half marathon in less than 2 months, its that good.
A sturdy shoe for a regular runner like myself who over pronates when running due to flat feet. At the price of under £60 this represents good value.
- A significant Step Up from Brooks Beast
- A sturdy shoe for a regular runner like myself who over
Features of Mizuno Wave Paradox Running Shoes
- Mizuno Wave – Provides cushioning by dispersing impact forces across a larger surface area. Stability is afforded by differing constructions of the lateral and medial sections of the outsole, whereby midsole compression is resisted in high pressure areas, namely, the medial side. This dynamic method of managing overpronation is far less intrusive than traditional medial posts.
- Dynamotion Fit – Through extensive research, Mizuno have discovered that traditional footwear distorts in the collar and heel during the gait cycle, resulting in heel slippage and a poor fit. This technology relieves the stress the foot naturally places on footwear, thereby eliminating discomfort for a perfect fit.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Sole: Gum Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Shoe Width: D
- SmoothRide – Smoothride components have been added to maximise the energy transition from heel to forefoot, encouraging a smoother step and improved performance.
- Mizuno Intercool – An innovative, full-length ventilation system delivers outstanding breathability and comfort.
- AIRmesh – For lightweight breathability that keeps the foot from sweating and over-heating.