PEARL IZUMI Pearl Izumi Men’s EM Road H3 Running Shoe – GREAT BUILD QUALITY BUT A BIT HOT FOR WARMER DAYS
These are the most comfortable footware i have ever slid my feet into. As an overpronator, they don’t grab my heel and force me to pound down on every foot fall as other competitors have done. Really light to run and bouncy giving a less heavy feel. I’d like to buy these again when they have worn out.
Size runs a bit small, insole is flat with zero arch support, great build quality but a bit hot for warmer days, nicely cushioned, narrow frontfoot area.
I know it ‘s gonna be oké because i already have the same shoes.
- Best trainers ever purchased
- GREAT BUILD QUALITY BUT A BIT HOT FOR WARMER DAYS
Features of Pearl Izumi Men’s EM Road H3 Running Shoe
- Seamless upper provides support and structure in a lightweight seamless package. Transfer dry spacer mesh keeps feet cool and comfortable
- Biomechanically tuned e:motiontm midsole features our most cushioned and stable platform. 1:1 energy foam in forefoot cushions upon impact and returns energy back
- Sole: Gum Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Shoe Width: D mens_us
- 1:1 energy foam in heel cushions upon initial ground impact. High-density post at heel through mid-foot for pronation control
- Heel stack height: 25 mm (includes midsole and outsole). Dynamic offset: 4 mm at initial contact to 7.5 mm at mid-stance
- Carbon rubber in the forefoot and crash pad offers long lasting cushioning and excellent abrasion resistance