Puma Faas 300T V3 F5 – Awesome kit. Used for tough mudder event and worked
These are snug for a 10 but then they are designed to be lightweight and snug. Great trail running shoes with a solid base and a lot more. I paid very little for mine and anything under £40 is a great bargain for these.
Used for tough mudder event and worked well in the mud. Comfortable for the whole 12 miles even with mud and water in.
New to this type of shoe which is full of fabric. Appears as if like feather weight.
- Awesome kit. Used for tough mudder event and worked
- like feather weight
- Snug and Very Good
Features of Puma Faas 300T V3 F5, Men’s Training Running Shoes
- Mesh Upper – Breathable and lightweight.
- Melded Overlays – Adds greater structure and support to the shoe, whilst adding greater protection around the toe area.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Mesh
- Sole: EVA
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Heel Type: Flat
- Shoe Width: Normal
- Midfoot Wrapping – Works with the lacing to deliver a secure and comfortable lock down that supports the foot through the gait cycle.
- Heel tab – Stabilises the heel for a secure feet whilst also doubling up as a pull tab for easy on.
- Lace Tongue Cover – Can stow loose laces neatly out of the way.