Salomon S-Lab Fellcross 2 Fell Running Shoes – Great Trainers – just get a size up
You need to obtain a sizing up. I totally enjoy these trainers and as a consequence acquired a second pair of salomon speedcross as my highway/off street trainers. These trainers are purely for off road and have incredibly hard sole to give guidance on stones and many others.
I completely loved my fellcross shoes but with non prevent coast running, they ultimately wore out. They lasted significantly lengthier than past speedcross shoes while. These fellcross 2s are a slightly considerably less lairy colour plan and appear much better in the places that did wear out – all over the toe box. They also grip a minor more challenging and have less ‘drop’ so practically experience like barefoot shoes. The ideal off highway shoes you can get imo.
Experienced my initially cross country race in these shoes today grip was excellent felt genuinely risk-free likely at speed downhill good traction heading uphill in the mud surely reccommend for really serious racers.
- Even better than my Fellcross 1s!
- Great Trainers – just get a size up
- cross country race in these shoes today grip was brilliant felt really safe going at speed downhill great traction
Great coach, gentle,excellent in shape, loads of grip and 50 % the value of the velocity cross 3.
Features of Salomon S-Lab Fellcross 2 Fell Running Shoes
- SensiFit – Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- Protective TPU Toe-Cap – A stronger material which provide strong foothold and side protection.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Sole: Leather
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Shoe Width: D
- Quicklace – Easy on, easy off system for a secure and customised fit.
- Low Cut – For greater freedom of movement.
- Tongue Cover – Protection from mud and debris from getting inside the shoe.