Under Armour Speedform Gemini 2 – Best running shoes I’ve ever worn
Really really cozy like donning slippers with really comfy soles.
Good pretty cozy trainers match perfect fantastic for running and gym work.
Unquestionably spectacular i feel like i’m running on air.
- Very Stylish & Very Comfortable.
- Best running shoes I’ve ever worn
- Ultimately disappointing
Actually delighted with these shoes. Cant fault them previously ordered far more.
Initially i was pretty pleased with these shoes very cozy, alright for running, then i took them on holiday getaway. Did finding them soaked make them shrink or what?. I’ve under no circumstances had a blister on my foot in my lifestyle. Two rather unpleasant beauties on the fourth and small toes of both ft that alternatively spoilt my holiday.
Features of Under Armour Speedform Gemini 2.1 Running Shoes
- Small Holed Mesh – For enhanced ventilation.
- SpeedForm Technology – Delivers an unprecedented precision fit for unrivalled comfort and no distractions.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Sole: Manmade
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Material Composition: Synthetic
- Ultrasonic Welded Seaming With Bemis Tape – Ensuring next-to-skin support and comfort.
- Embedded Sockliner – For added cushioning, moisture-wicking and seamless comfort.
- Dual-Layer Charged Cushioning – Delivers the perfect cushioning and energy return for optimal performance.
Pair #four of these running shoes. I are inclined to replace soon after 600-700kms dependent on the season (i am 88kg). If you overpronate i would very strongly advocate hoping these.
Very rapid dispatch and the trainer’s are extremely trendy and incredibly comfortable and i really like the colour aswell. I might stop up shopping for myself yet another pair of these trainer’s.