Vibram Men’s Spyridon Mr Elite Trail Runner – Excellent barefoot shoes
A little more durable to get on and off than my other vibrams, but are accurately what i was on the lookout for – an great additional rugged pair for walking and jogging more than a variety of out of doors terrain, with a ‘more protective but not sacrificing way too substantially feel’ sole. I’m a dimensions 7 shoe, obtained these in dimension 7 and they healthy properly. Quite pleased with my invest in.
Very good shoe, relaxed comfortable in good shape, very good grip on & off road.
Matches okay massive toe tight relaxation seem to be alright.
- Excellent barefoot shoes
- but are exactly what I was looking for – an excellent more rugged pair for walking and running over a
- Great barefoot runners with a good sole
Particularly tight when very first placing these on compared to my other worn in vibram ff kso. These spyridon are really fantastic nevertheless, they are exceptional in the mud and the grip is exceptional. I visualize as soon as they’re worn in and moulded all-around your foot, these will be my go to shoe, from gym to trail.
As comfortable as preceding pairs i have had. Great construction and finish.
Features of Vibram Men’s Spyridon Mr Elite Trail Runner, D(M) US
- Vibrio Mega grip outsole for sure footing
- Cocoon 3D Protection midsole provides added support
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Fabric
- Sole: Gum Rubber
- Closure: Hook-and-loop
- Material Composition: Synthetic
- The Velcro cuff keeps mud out and adds ankle protection
- Water resistant fabric helps shed moisture
- Instep brace secures the foot when the shoe is wet
Excellent footwear with a good match and perfectly cushioned devoid of shedding the barefoot come to feel.
Great for functioning in all weathers.